Terms & Conditions
By accessing EditionStudios.com, you are agreeing in good faith to the following terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use EditionStudios.com. If you breach any of the terms of this Policy, your authorization to use EditionStudios.com automatically terminates.
EDITION STUDIOS’ Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy
The materials on EditionStudios.com are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use of the materials may violate such laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, governmental regulation and guidelines with respect to or otherwise arising out of your use of EditionStudios.com.
EditionStudios.com provides links to other websites and resources. Because EDITION STUDIOS has no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that EDITION STUDIOS does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes on their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by EDITION STUDIOS infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirement.
EditionStudios.com and its materials are provided “AS-IS.” EDITION STUDIOS does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the materials or related information.
EditionStudios.com may include inadvertent inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, the possibility exists that a third party could make unauthorized alterations to EditionStudios.com content or features. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity of EditionStudios.com, we make no guarantees as to its completeness or correctness. In the event that a situation arises in which EditionStudios.com’s completeness or correctness is in question, please contact us with, if possible, a description of the material to be checked and the location (URL) where such material can be found on EditionStudios.com, as well as information sufficient to enable us to contact you.
Limitation of Liability
Neither EDITION STUDIOS nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or consultants are responsible or liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating in any way to EditionStudios.com and/or materials contained on EditionStudios.com, any linked site or any content or service available through EditionStudios.com. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site, content services, or any linked site is to stop your use of it.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EDITION STUDIOS and our directors, officers, employees, and consultants, from and against any claim or demand (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from: (a) your activities in connection with EditionStudios.com; (b) any violation of this Policy by you; and, (c) any allegation that any submissions or other materials you submit to us or transmit to EditionStudios.com infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
Submissions of Content and EDITION STUDIOS’ Take-Down Policy
Submissions of content, materials, and postings must be consistent with the following policy; violation of this policy may cause removal of the content by EDITION STUDIOS. By posting content, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
• Submissions may not contain material that violates or infringes any person or entity’s rights, including, but not limited to any copyright or the rights of privacy and publicity as those rights are defined under applicable law.
• Material submitted may not defame any individual or entity.
• Submissions may not include the posting of materials protected by copyright law, regardless of whether the work has been registered or not, without the express written permission from the holder of those rights.
• Submissions may not contain the brand names, trademarks, trade dress, logos, seals, or other representations that may be associated with a specific organization or individual, without the express written permission of the party or parties having rights and titles to such materials.
• Submissions may not contain images, photos, or works of art that are not owned entirely by the submitting party.
• No images of children will be posted unless appropriate licenses have been obtained from the children’s parents or other guardians.
• Submissions may not contain information, content, statements, or representations that are inflammatory, dangerous, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, tortious, injurious, defamatory, or libelous. Submissions may not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, sexual identity, or age.
• Submissions may not contain material that is unlawful.
• Submissions may not be intended to promote or otherwise facilitate any commercial activity.
EDITION STUDIOS reserves the right to remove any additional content, including links, in whole or in part for violations of this policy or because the content has been deemed unrelated to the postings or discussion taking place.
If you observe any content or material on EditionStudios.com that appears to conflict with any of the above requirements, please contact us. Postings may be removed and reviewed at EDITION STUDIOS’s discretion, and only in the event that such contents are found to be consistent with the Policy will such content be reposted.
General and Changes
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Policy, or portion of this Policy, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of this Policy, and the remainder of this Policy will continue in full force and effect. Any failure of EDITION STUDIOS to enforce or exercise any provision of this Policy or related right will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
Last Updated: May 2020