FULL TIME: WEB DEVELOPER
/ JOB DESCRIPTION
Edition Studios is looking for a Creative Web Developer with an emphasis on the front-end user experience, and with advanced Shopify and WordPress experience. You would lead web development on a number of new projects, including some of our existing client websites. You need to be up to speed and knowledgeable about the most recent releases and standards of WordPress and Shopify. We want you to be as excited and as passionate as we are about what we are creating with the platform.
- Collaborate with the account director and designers to articulate the best technological solution for each design objective
- Architect and develop new backend features and plugins, custom functionality, and theme integration
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind
- Develop and manage ongoing e-commerce updates through Shopify
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications. Implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns
- Helping with things like Site Speed, Google Tag Manager, and other technical SEO edits including schema markup, and creating new templates for SEO purposes.
- Be interested in a development centric role at a digital marketing agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4+ years experience developing custom WordPress sites
- 4+ years experience developing custom Shopify sites
- Ability to work remotely with little-to-no supervision
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous deadlines
- A good sense of design basics – spacing, alignment, color, etc. is a must (graphic design skills are not required)
- Must have a strong, up-to-date understanding of responsive design frameworks and standards
- $85,000 – $120,000 based on experience
To apply, please click the link below: