FULL TIME: JUNIOR DESIGNER
Minneapolis or Los Angeles: Hybrid
/ JOB DESCRIPTION
In this junior position, you’ll be set up to grow quickly into a mid or senior-level design role. You want to learn, grow, and become a game changer in the industry. You’ll collaborate closely with our team on monthly digital campaigns, specifically designing social media assets and email campaigns, along with supporting our senior team with brand, web, and print projects. You’ll be part of a small, collaborative team but also expected to work efficiently in an independent setting.
- 40% ongoing marketing content; email campaigns, social media designed content, direct mail, display ads
- 30% supporting brand identity and website design
- 15% account management and presentation buildout
- 15% Edition Studios internal support; web design, social, email, lead generation, presentations, office admin tasks
/ IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE JOB
- Assist in the design of large and small-scale projects including websites, apps, content, and more.
- Lead Social Media Content Design
- Effectively work within visual style guides, and editable templates for brands, including but not limited to: websites, landing pages, print materials, email campaigns, social media
- Ensure consistent implementation of branding across client and agency brands.
- Daily creation of engaging content from static content to gif animations for Edition Studios and our clients to be deployed through all media channels
- Build presentations and deliver design assets to producers, clients, and other team members.
- Utilize strong communication skills to design print materials that portray specific messages effectively.
- Proficient in all Adobe Suite, Figma, Keynote, Google Docs
- 1-3 years of experience working at a design studio, or in a professional agency setting
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ambition and experience
- Ability to create, craft, and style a variety of products and images
To apply, please click the apply button below: