FULL TIME: ACCOUNT MANAGER
/ JOB DESCRIPTION
As an Account Manager at Edition Studios, you will provide thoughtful business leadership and strong collaboration with our in-house team and clients. You will keep the customer—and the agency—satisfied. You have strong communication skills and succeed in a fast-paced environment, and you don’t get overwhelmed when things heat up. You’re not just great at communication, but you’re a planner, organizer, and daily googler for all things that you may not be perfectly proficient in. You thrive on challenging the norm and run away from the copy-cats out there. You’ll work with a wide range of brands, such as: a new-to-market tequila company, luxury home builders, high-end fitness companies, and a handful of feel-good non-profits.
As part of a nimble agency, you’ll wear many hats and quickly become part of the family. Beyond account management, you’ll help support digital ppc through Google Ads and Social Ads. This is a fast-paced work environment, and you’ll leave every day feeling like you got a lot of shit done. Every day is different. Boring people and career coasters need not apply. This is a job for the true hustler.
- Coordination and management between agency and client
- Identify new ideas and solutions when problems arise
- Ensure projects are on-time and on-track for delivery
- Predicting client and agency needs and be willing to put on a new pair of shoes when needed
- New business — outreach, presenting, on-boarding
- Management and execution of digital pay-per-click (ppc) and social campaigns
- Support with copywriting and creative direction, and ability to add to brainstorming
- Oversee project scope, timelines, and budgets to ensure they’re delivered on time and executed flawlessly.
- Schedule and attend all internal meetings: kick-off, client status, internal creative reviews, pre-production, production
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Execute and manage social media, SEO, AdWords strategies, content curation, management, build-out, and monthly management.
- Contribute to web and content build-out for Edition and clients
- Lead Edition Studios marketing efforts, social media, email campaign, web
/ SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- WordPress Content Buildout and Support
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook and Instagram Ad Management and Execution
- Mac Native Softwares: Keynote, Numbers, Pages
- Gmail Office Suite
/ OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE JOB
- Natural ability to lead, guide, and cheer-on your team
- Passion for innovation and forward-thinking work
- Needs to see the big picture while having the gusto and diplomacy to guide the team through the rigors of daily action to achieve client and agency goals
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Ability to quickly and seamlessly problem solve
- Attention to detail is extremely important — or you’ll be eaten alive
To apply, please click the apply button below: