FULL TIME: ACCOUNT MANAGER
/ JOB DESCRIPTION
As an Account Manager at Edition Studios, you will provide thoughtful business leadership and strong collaboration with our in-house team and clients. You will keep the customer—and the agency—satisfied. You have strong communication skills and succeed in a fast-paced environment, and you don’t get overwhelmed when things heat up. You’re not just great at communication, but you’re a planner, organizer, and daily googler for all things that you may not be perfectly proficient in. You thrive on challenging the norm and run away from the copy-cats out there.
As part of a nimble agency, you’ll wear many hats and quickly become part of the family. Beyond account management, you’ll help support business development and are a natural upseller. This is a fast-paced work environment, and you’ll leave every day feeling like you got a lot of shit done. Every day is different. Boring people and career coasters need not apply. This is a job for a true hustler with previous experience at a creative agency.
- Manage 10-15 accounts on an ongoing basis, leading all client communication
- Lead and facilitate 100% of your ongoing client meetings
- Identify opportunities to grow all accounts, benefitting the client and the agency
- Identify new creative ideas and solutions when problems arise
- Ensure projects are on-time and on-track for delivery
- Predict client and agency needs and be willing to put on a new pair of shoes when needed
- Support with copywriting and creative direction, and the ability to facilitate and lead brainstorming sessions
- Oversee project scope, timelines, and budgets to ensure they’re delivered on time and executed flawlessly
- Schedule and attend all internal meetings: kick-off, client status, internal creative reviews, pre-production, production
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment
- Find new opportunities for clients that include added value for the agency and the client
- Contribute to web and content build-out for Edition and clients
- Lead Edition Studios marketing efforts, social media, email campaign, web
/ SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
- WordPress Content Buildout and Support
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Mac Native Software: Keynote, Numbers, Pages
- Google Suite
- Sales CRM / Project Management Software
- 3+ years of agency experience working at a design studio or in a professional agency setting
- 3+ years in a sales-focused role
- Able to work from the Edition Studios Minneapolis office
- Expansive knowledge of all digital marketing aspects: social media, brand strategy, web UX/UI, etc.
- Excellent organizational and management skills
/ OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE JOB
- Natural ability to lead, guide, and cheer-on your team
- Passion for innovation and forward-thinking work
- Needs to see the big picture while having the gusto and diplomacy to guide the team through the rigors of daily action to achieve client and agency goals
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Ability to quickly and seamlessly problem solve
- Attention to detail is extremely important
/ SALARY RANGE
- $50,000 – $70,000 Annually, depending on past experience.
To apply, please click the apply button below. Interviews for this role will begin in April 2023 and conclude May 1, 2023.