/ JOB DESCRIPTION
Edition is looking for a full-time designer with edge and attentiveness; someone to design and create experiences that set a new standard for creativity perseverance via email, web design, branding, and print.
You easily move from one project to another, and you’re capable of doing what it takes to see a project through from start to finish. You enjoy reworking existing design systems as much as you like crafting new ones.
You love to learn and grow, and you obsess over being ahead of the trend. Ultimately, you want to work with creative people who do the type of work others are envious of. Emphasis on design, digital user-experience, and print processes for lifestyle and luxury categories.
- 25% brand identity & design
- 25% website design, UX, UI, & web content
- 25% ongoing marketing content; email campaigns, social media designed content, direct mail, print, package design, other
- 15% account management and communication with clients
- 10% Edition Studios internal support; web design, social, email, lead generation, presentations
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members
- 5+ years of design experience
- An ability to lead projects and teams
- Knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Ability to execute creative briefs effectively and efficiently
- Expert knowledge of design applications (Adobe Suite)
- Expert knowledge of print processes and taking concepts from design to production
- Experience presenting ideas and sharing work with clients, as well as navigating client feedback to the finished product
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, and participating in more than the design components of a project
- Experience working on several projects simultaneously
- Deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to properly delivery
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various efforts
- A constant drive to innovate and push the boundaries of design
To apply, please click the apply button below: