FULL TIME: DIGITAL DESIGNER
Minneapolis or Los Angeles: Hybrid
/ JOB DESCRIPTION
To lead, create and manage effective marketing strategies via email, web design, branding, social media, and print. To support and maintain Edition Studios clients using a wide array of graphic design and marketing tools.
- 20% brand identity & design
- 20% website design, UX, UI, & web content
- 40% ongoing marketing content; email campaigns, social media designed content, direct mail, print, package design, other
- 10% account management and communication with clients
- 10% Edition Studios internal support; web design, social, email, lead generation, presentations, office admin tasks
/ IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE JOB
- Assist in Brand Development and Implementation of assets for clients and Edition Studios.
- Collaborate with Creative Director in creating visual identities for a variety of clients, from concept through deployment.
- Effectively work within visual style guides, and editable templates for brands, including but not limited to: websites, landing pages, print materials, email campaigns, social media
- Ensure consistent implementation of branding across client and agency brands.
- Daily creation of engaging content from static content to gif animations for Edition Studios and our clients to be deployed through all media channels
- Coordinate freelance graphic design support as needed in the production of social media content.
- Partner with account teams to develop and implement social media strategy for relevant clients.
- Coordination and direction to web development team with dev requirements
- Create and manipulate print materials as needed for clients, such as brochures, flyers, posters, business cards, packaging, labels, boxes, lookbooks, etc.
- Utilize strong communication skills to design print materials that portray specific messages effectively.
- Proficient in all Adobe Suite, Figma, Keynote, Google Docs
- 3+ years of experience working at a design studio, or in a professional agency setting
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Ability to create, craft, and style a variety of products and images
To apply, please click the apply button below: