INTERNSHIP: AGENCY ASSISTANT
/ JOB DESCRIPTION
Edition Studios is a small creative studio based in Minneapolis & Los Angeles. Here’s what you need to know about working with us:
You’ll likely wear multiple pairs of shoes (daily), probably drink lots of coffee, and you’ll work in a very tight-knit group.
If you like to have a wordy instruction manual, lots of training tutorials, and a bad attitude— this is not the place for you.
You want to learn. You want to grow. You obsess over everything. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people to do the type of work others are envious of. Emphasis on design, digital experience, eCommerce, and content for lifestyle and technology categories.
- Coordinate various projects and activities with account directors
- Scheduling meetings, appointments
- Day-to-day office management: ensuring office is organized and cleaned, supplies are stocked, answering phones, and greeting clients
- Delivering and picking up supplies, print jobs, event materials, client deliveries
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Act as support between creatives and account team
- Take detailed notes during meetings
- Setting up photo and video shoots, prop organization, prop shopping
- Supporting leadership daily tasks, such as supporting with personal appointments and reservations
- Currently Studying one of the following: Business, Administration, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communications, PR
- Self-sufficient, “can do” attitude — always positive and optimistic
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Savvy verbal skills when troubleshooting issues
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative thinking, problem-solving
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Docs
To apply, please click the apply button below: